Posts Tagged ‘Wifi’
Palm Pixi Plus GSM with WebOS, Touch Screen, 2 MP Camera and Wi-Fi – Unlocked Phone – US Warranty – Black
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported.
- 3G-enabled smartphone with intuitive Palm webOS platform, touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard, easy integration with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Compatible with AT&T Navigator GPS turn-by-turn directions; free access to over 20,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide
- 8 GB internal memory; 2-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music streaming; Wi-Fi-enabled
- Up to 5.5 hours of talk time, up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time
- It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint
The Palm Pixi Plus weighs 3.26 ounces and measures 4.37 x 2.17 x 0.43 inches. Its 1150 mAh lithium-ion battery is rated at up to 5.5 hours of talk time, and up to 350 hours (14.5 days) of standby time. It runs on the 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies as well as AT&T’s dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS).
List Price: $ 199.99
Find More Mobile Phone Products
The all-new Kindle has a new electronic-ink screen with 50 percent better contrast than any other e-reader, a new sleek design with a 21 percent smaller body while still keeping the same 6-inch-size reading area, and a 15 percent lighter weight at just 8.7 ounces. The new Kindle also offers 20 percent faster page turns, up to one month of battery life, double the storage to 3,500 books, built-in Wi-Fi, a graphite color option and more—all for only 9, and still with free 3G wireless—no mo
List Price: $ 189.00
Related Ipad Products