Mobile apps is usually further divided into 4 different categories – Android Apps, Blackberry Apps, iPhone Apps, and Other Apps.
Since Android is fast becoming the most popular operating system for mobile devices, this article will feature some of the top Apps for Android. Here they are.
1) Thinking Space – This is a mind mapping tool that can be installed on your Android phone. It’s a tool that will help you organize ideas so that they become a reality. Productivity will also improve due to better organization. Free version is supported by Ads. Premium version cost only $4.
2) Astro File Manager – Need something to help organize files in your Android phone? Turn your phone into a PC with this app. It’s a really useful app that simulates Explorer and allows you to organize and manage files in your mobile device. Free version is ad supported, premium version cost $4.
4) AndroZIP file manager – This app is used for managing archives. That is, you use this app to compress and uncompress files. Many of the file formats you may already be familiar with – GZIP, TAR, RAR, etc. You can use this app to create compressed files too. Available for free.
5) Toddler Lock – Your toddler may see you using your android phone and think that it’s a toy. So he starts grabbing it and treat it as such. Toddler Lock prevents your child from messing around with the apps in the phone. The app locks everything else away except for a colorful screen. Your toddler will still be able to enjoy the device.
6) Gesture search – This is a really useful app that helps you locate files very quickly. You can draw on the touch screen of the device and the search will commence. The app helps to locate MP3 files, video files, documents, etc. A very useful app that is available for free.
7) Wi-Fi Analyzer – This app is particularly useful for those who don’t have 3G access. It can search and analyze all Wi-Fi network access points and show the signal strength. You may then decide on the connection that you want to use.
8 ) AndroidTheft – An android phone can be worth a lot of money (hundreds of dollars). This gives thieves a reason to steal mobile devices. AndroidTheft will allow you to pinpoint the phone device’s location via remote GPS. You can also activate the camera to take a picture of its surroundings. This app has been used to retrieve lost mobile phones many times.